Online Tax Services in India
Accounting-n-Taxation.Com is a portal started to provide Online Tax Services in India. If you are a Financial Professional click here. If you are a tax payer, Keep reading.
Here you can find lot of useful tax information, like,
Tax Due dates,
Tax Forms to use,
Tax Rates applicable & Calculation of tax liability,
How to claim tax deductions, exemptions?,
House property Income Tax,
Capital Gains Tax,
Business Income Taxation,
Tax on Other Sources Income,
Tax filing procedures, etc.,
Mere information is not sufficient always. You are unique. So does your tax scenario, calculation, liabilities etc.,
Sometimes reading the Income Tax articles may confuse you more. What can you do in that situation?
You need an expert's opinion or advice. Where can you find an expert to answer your questions?
You need not go anywhere. Your experts are here at Accounting-n-Taxation.Com to answer any of your tax questions.
You can post any questions related to taxation here. Our tax experts will answer your queries. It's almost like Free Online Tax Consultation.
Why do they offer Free Service?
It's a great opportunity to,
Share their knowledge/experience in taxation,
Keep themselves abreast of latest tax amendments, circulars, rules etc.,
Can you guess how many questions we have answered so far!
It has already crossed 1000!
Have questions? Post it here!
Ok. This is one part of our online tax service. We don't stop here!
You can ask for many online tax services. Not for free though. It would be a paid service. Here is some of the online tax services we offer:
Individual Tax Return Preparation and filing,
Business Income tax Preparation and filing, and
Complete Corporate book keeping and tax filing services.
If you are interested in availing our online tax services please contact us.
And never forget to signup for our FREE newsletter 'Online Tax Consultant'.
Your 'funny & skinny' Online Tax Consultant
If you are a financial professional, you can enjoy lot of free services and long term benefits from Accounting-n-Taxation.Com.
The number of internet users in India as on 31-March-2011 is 12,10,00,000. Yes. You are one among them. But you know out of this 9 digit figure,
80,76,000 people, (your potential clients) are searching for a Chartered Accountant,
66,00,000 people are searching for Company Secretary, and
4,86,000 people are searching for Cost Accountant.
If we take approximately 5,25,600 minutes/year, then atleast 15 customers are searching for a chartered accountant at this moment.
Out of this 15, how many are contacting you for availing your service, per day? per month? per year? 1%?
What do we infer from this statistics?
You are not at all visible to your online clients, or
Your customer found you online, but not yet ready to take your service, or
Your customer judged that your competitor is more professional than you.
We (Accounting-n-Taxation.Com) are not here to discourage you. We are trying to make your online presence more prominent.
The success path is so simple. Accounting-n-Taxation.Com is one of the fastest growing financial portals in India. We are getting nearly 200 visitors per day. Out of this 200, some visitors are asking for Online consultation, some ask for filing service, accounting service etc.,
We are providing online tax service to our visitors through our partners. But it's impossible for us to serve everyone of them without your participation.
How can you participate?
Submit your profile for FREE,
Show your expertise, by contributing your articles, and
Answering visitor's questions.
Send your profile (as detailed as possible) to firstname.lastname@example.org. At least with 500 words, describing your expertise, your passion, your client's reference, reviews etc.,
We can only display the profiles which meet our minimum requirement criteria. We are not ready to set yet another directory. Instead we are trying to provide our visitors with star rated "wow" profiles.
Accounting-n-Taxation.Com has two ultimate goals.
Our visitors should be able to find quality information and excellent service providers.
And you, as a financial professional should get the attention of your online customers.
So kindly give your co-operation.
One secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.
- Benjamin Disraeli
- Income Tax India
- Taxation Online reference
- Income Tax India - A Quick Intro
- Income Tax India - A quick introduction for the First time tax payers and Students
- Residential Status
- Residential Status - Determine whether you Resident Indian or Non-Resident as per Income Tax Act, India.
- Income Tax Brackets for Women, Senior Citizen and other Residents of India
- Income Tax Brackets for Indian Resident women, Senior citizen and others
- Personal Income Tax Rates for Women, Senior Citizen and other Residents of India
- Personal Income Tax Rates for Indian Resident women, Senior citizen and others
- Corporate Income Tax Rates - Firms, Domestic Companies, Foreign Companies, Local Authorities
- Corporate Income Tax Rates - Firms, Domestic Companies, Foreign Companies, Local Authorities and Co-operative societies
- PAN Card
- Apply for PAN Card, Check your PAN application status
- Apply for PAN
- How to apply for PAN Number using online PAN Application Form?
- PAN Application
- PAN Application - How to submit Acceptable ID Proof and Address Proof Documents?
- Salary Income
- Salary Income - How to calculate Income under the head Salaries for Resident and for Non-Resident?
- Salary Exempt
- Salary Exempt for Remuneration Earned By An Individual and an Official From UNO, Deductions u/s 16
- Perquisite Valuation
- Perquisite Valuation of Rent-Free Accommodation, Concession in Rent, Domestic Servant, Gas, Electric Energy and Water
- Perquisites Value
- Perquisites Value of Securities Option Specified Security, Sweat Equity Shares and Other Benefit or Amenity, Service, Right or Privilege
- Perquisite Value
- Perquisite Value of Interest Subsidy, Traveling, Gift Voucher, Food, Club and others
- Perquisites Exempt
- Perquisites Exempt Under Section 10 for Leave Travel Concession, Indian citizen employed aboard & tax paid on behalf of any employee
- Taxable Perquisite Value
- Taxable Perquisite Value of Motor Car, Educational & Transport Facilities
- Retirement Benefits
- Retirement Benefits Tax Exemptions for Gratuity,Pension and Leave Salary Under Section 10
- Tax On Compensation Received
- Tax On Compensation Received - Retrenchment, Voluntary Retirement/Separation Compensation
- Tax On Provident Funds
- Tax On Provident Funds and Superannuation Funds - Exemptions available for various PFs & SAFs
- Tax On Pension
- Tax On Pension - Know how to calculate your taxable family pension and deductions available u/s 10 with example calculation.
- Salary TDS - Tax Deducted at Source
- Salary TDS - Why your Employer Deduct Tax from your Salaries and Perquisites?
- Provident Fund TDS - Tax Deducted at Source
- Provident Fund TDS - Tax Deducted at Source from Salaries
- Super Annuation Fund TDS - Tax Deducted at Source
- Super Annuation Fund TDS - Tax Deducted at Source from Salaries
- House Property
- House Property Income Calculation - Do you know how to claim Interest Deduction and avail Concession in respect of any one your Residential House?
- House Property Income
- House Property Income Tax- Let out, Deemed let out, Unrealised Rent Recovered
- Income from House Property
- Income from House Property - How to determine Ownership and gross annual value of your residential property?
- Business Tax Accounting
- Business Tax Accounting - Books needs to maintained by Business Owners and Professionals, Penalty, Time Limit, Place of Maintenance
- Small Business Taxes
- Small Business Taxes Incomes Taxable under the head business or profession and definitions as per Income Tax Act in India.
- Written Down Value
- Written Down Value of Block of asset in case of Slump sale, Succession, Transfer Between Holding and Subsidiary, Amalgamation, Demerger, Corporatisation
- Depreciation Rates
- Depreciation Rates for Buildings, Furniture and Fittings, Plant and Machinery, Vehicles, Know-how, Patents, Copyrights, Trademarks, Licences, Franchises
- Hotel Business Tax
- Hotel Business Tax - Deduction u/s 80ID for hotels in specified districts having a World Heritage Site
- Tax Audit
- Tax Audit Tips - Business turnover 60 Lacs? Professional Receipt 15 Lacs? Get Ready for Tax Audit!
- TDS -Tax Deducted at Source
- TDS - Tax Deducted at Source from Salaries, Interest on securities, Interest on Dividends etc
- Minimum Alternate Tax Calculation
- Minimum Alternate Tax Calculation - Realtime Scenario
- Minimum Alternate Tax
- Minimum Alternate Tax - When your company needs to pay MAT, How to calculate MAT as per 115JB, Report in Form 29B, MAT Exemption for Companies located in SEZ.
- Corporate Tax Credits
- Corporate Tax Credits - Tax Credits available for Companies u/s 115JAA of Minimum alternate Tax paid as per section 115JA or 115JB.
- Taxation of Capital Gains
- Taxation of Capital Gains - What is Capital Asset? What is Short Term Capital Asset?.
- Short Term Capital Gains
- Short Term Capital Gains Calculation for Non-Depreciable assets & special provision relating to shares
- Long Term Capital Gains
- Long Term Capital Gains Calculation for Non-Depreciable assets & special provision relating to shares
- LTCG Deduction
- LTCG Deduction - While selling a residential house and purchase/construct a new residential house
- Cost Inflation Index From F.Y 1981 to F.Y 2012
- Cost Inflation Index Notified By Central Government of India: For F.Y 1981 - F.Y 2012
- Capital Gains Deductions
- Capital Gains Deductions for Compulsory Acquisition
- Long Term Capital Gain Deduction
- Long Term Capital Gain Deduction u/s 54EC for Investing in NHAI & RECL Bonds
- Long Term Capital Gains Deduction
- Long Term Capital Gains Deduction u/s 54F for Constructing/Purchasing Residential House
- Capital Gains Deduction 54G
- Capital Gains Deduction 54G for Purchasing new machinery and for acquiring building or land or constructing building for business purpose
- Interest on Securities
- Interest on Securities - Know how your Interest Income is taxed and various tax exemption available under section 10(15)
- Income From Other Sources
- Income From Other Sources - How to calculate Taxable Income From Other Sources like Winnings from Lotteries, Games, Gifts, Keyman Insurance, Dividends, Interest on Securities etc.
- Taxable Gifts
- Taxable Gifts - Know whether cash gifts from parents, spouse, employer, friend are taxable or not.
- Clubbing of Income
- Clubbing Of Income In The Hands Of An Individual - assets transferred to Spouse or Son's Wife
- Income Tax Deductions Chapter VI-A 80C
- Income Tax Deductions 80C TO 80CCE, deductions for Repayment of amount borrowed and Subscriptions.
- Income Tax Deduction Chapter VI-A Section 80D TO 80GGC
- Income Tax Deduction u/s 80D, 80DD, 80DDB, 80E, 80GG, 80GGA, 80GGB, 80GGC, allowed from the Gross Total Income
- Contact Us
- Contact Us for Getting our Best Online Tax Consultation, Tax Return Filing, Accounting or Bookkeeping Services
- Chartered Accountant Profile Submission Form
- Chartered Accountant Profile Submission Form for availing Free Listing to get highly Targeted Customers
- Chartered Accountant Firm Profile Submission Form
- Chartered Accountant Firm Profile Submission Form to Get Free Listing and High Reputation and Exposure among your Clients
- Tax Preparers Online
- Experienced Tax Preparers Income Tax, Service Tax, Sales Tax Online Consultation
- Chartered Accountant Jobs
- Chartered Accountant Jobs in India
- Wanted Articles Assistants
- Wanted Articles Assistants in Chennai
- Wanted Audit Staff
- Wanted Audit Staff in India
- Wanted Chartered Accountants
- Wanted Chartered Accountants in India
- Financial Professional Blog!
- Financial Professional Blog for Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant, Company Secretary
- Indian Income Tax
- Indian Income Tax Blogger
- Income Tax Deadline - Crucial to Avoid Costly Tax Penalties
- Know Income Tax Deadline and avoid paying your hard earned money as penalty
- Online Service Request Form
- Online Service Request Form for Individual Return Filing
- Corporate Online Return Filing Service
- Corporate Online Return Filing Service Request Form
- Income Tax Question Form
- Income Tax Question Form for Free Online Consultation. Have questions related to your Income Tax in India. Post it here.
- Questions on Tax
- Questions on Tax - A fun place to read and share Jokes on Tax! Must Read if you have lot of gray hairs because of your tax worries.
- Income Tax Question & Answer by Tax Experts!
- Income Tax Question and Answer from our Tax Experts
- Tax Questions & Answers by Tax Experts!
- Common Tax Questions and Answers related to HRA, 80C, Perquisites, TDS, Tax return filing, NRI
- Corporate Fees - Domestic Companies, Foreign Companies
- Corporate Fees - Domestic Companies, Foreign Companies
- Income Tax Forms Online
- Income Tax Forms Online from Income Tax Department of India grouped based on utility like Reports, Certificates, Applications, Declaration etc
- Income Tax Forms
- Income Tax Forms for appeal to the Commissioner of Income-tax, Appellate Tribunal etc., like 35, 36, 37f, 42, 43, 44
- Taxation Forms
- Taxation Forms - Income Tax Return Filing Forms ITR1, ITR2, ITR3, ITR4 and ITR4S(SUGAM) for Individuals and HUFs for AY 2012-13
- Income Tax Return Forms
- Income Tax Return Forms 24, 24Q, 26, 26Q, 26QA, 26QAA, 27, 27EQ, 27Q, 37H, 61A etc. Nicely Grouped!
- Income Tax Return Help
- Income Tax Return Help and free online consultation service for tax payers in India
- Direct Tax Code
- Direct Tax Code - Key highlights of the DTC which would be of an individual tax payer’s interest
- Dividend Tax
- Dividend Tax - Types of Dividends? How to calculate Dividend Tax Liability? Exemptions available
- Tax Jokes
- Tax Jokes - A fun place to read and share Jokes on Tax! Must Read if you have lot of gray hairs because of your tax worries.
- Service Tax India
- Service Tax India - Tax Return Preparation, Online Tax Consultation, Tax return filing for Individuals, Corporates in India.
- Online Services - Return Filing, Consultation, Registration services
- Declared Services
- Declared Services - Service Tax Nine activities specified in section 66E
- Service Tax Negative List
- Service Tax Negative List - all services, except those specified in the negative list, will be subject to taxation
- Service Tax Exemptions
- Service Tax Exemptions - Taxable services exempt from service tax
- CBDT Central Board of Direct Taxes unearthing black money
- Annual Information Return
- Annual Information Return and free online consultation service for tax payers in India
- Taxability of Mutual Funds
- Taxability of Mutual Funds - Know the tax benefits available for Investors in Mutual Fund Units.
- APA - Advance Pricing Agreement Scheme Rules 10F to 10T of Income Tax Rules, 1962